Being a high profile individual has many advantages and benefits. Although it can be an exciting and positive thing, celebrity status can also have its challenges. This may include the lack of privacy, intense pressure, little time for yourself, change of lifestyle, playing a role, fear of messing up, and not being able to trust people.
Looking after yourself physically and emotionally throughout life is the key to sustainable happiness and success.
We can support you to:
- Maintain physical and emotional well-being
- Manage success
- Positive thinking
- Build Confidence
- Manage Performance Anxiety
- Achieve Goals
- Understand Behaviours that Impact Performance
- Overcome Fears of Failure and Success
- Develop Coping Strategies to Manage Stress and Anxiety
- Address Interpersonal Issues within Professional and Personal Relationships.
Although you may have a supportive family and good people around you, there may be a time where you will need support from someone who is detached from your everyday life.
We offer a discrete service that allows you to engage in services that might not be so easy to access because of your celebrity status.
Our service includes:
- One to One support. (We fit into your daily life and camouflage into your daily routines to avoid questions from the media)
- Talking therapies (including home visits)
- Personal Fitness Training
For more information, please contact our senior High Profile individual consultant on 07899017314 or email Patricia@riversassist.com for a confidential and discreet service.