It pays to help your employee through life’s ups and downs...
Recognising the importance of employees in your organisation and appreciating the contribution and value they bring is fundamental to business success. When employees are faced with difficulties either at work or home, it is likely to impact on their job performance with a possible increase in sickness, absence and a decrease in motivation and efficiency.
Successful organisations are those that value and care for their staff by supporting their staff through difficult times. When you take care of their psychological needs you will not only meet legislative requirements but also develop a motivated, committed, focused and loyal workforce who will deliver increased efficiency and productivity and be better placed to meet the changing needs of your organisation.
Our Employee Assistance Programme works in partnership with your Human Resources and Occupational Health departments to offer practical and emotional support for employees and their immediate family members. Whether it is a workplace issue, a relationship breakdown, or a financial issue that is causing distress, we offer support when it is needed most.
Our service also offers support for managers on how to support their staff when they are going through a difficult time.
Your Employee Assistance Programme will include:
- Access to our specialist team of consultants, therapists and advisors
- 24/7 staff helpline
- 6-8 sessions of counselling (face-to-face, telephone or online)
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- Speaking with experts who are trained to deal with a wide range of issues and concerns
- Work/Life Coaching
- Return to work support (ill health / maternity)
- Management support
- Access to our resource library
- Staff training, which includes Mental Health First Aid Training
For more information on how we can support your business needs, please contact us on freephone 0800 779 7840 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org