Rivers Assist offers an extensive range of emotional well-being training courses and workshops, which are designed to help improve employee performance and manage mental health in the work setting.
Our training can be tailored to meet your organisational needs and include:
- Stress and Anxiety Management
- Managing Mental Health within the Workplace
- Managing Conflict at Work
- People Management Skills
- Communication Skills
- Breaking Bad News
We also offer a mental health first aid training course which is designed to take a proactive approach to dealing with mental health issues in the workplace. The course enables your staff to identify the common symptoms of mental health and learn how to support your employees.
Mental Health First Aid Adult training is a fully certified, two-day course and follows the internationally recognised Mental Health First Aid England (Adult) course.
On this two-day course, you will learn how to:
- Identify the early stages of a mental health problem
- Help someone who’s dealing with a mental health issue
- Help stop someone from self-harming or hurting others
- Help stop mental ill health from worsening
- Help someone have a quicker recovery
- Guide someone towards proper professional help
- Break the stigma of a mental health problem
Every employee who completes the course will become a qualified mental health first aider and will earn a certificate from MHFA England. They will be provided with complimentary resources, including a mental health first aid manual containing a wealth of information.
Our trainers will deliver the Mental Health First Aid Adult Training course at a time, date and place that best suits your needs, including onsite.
For more information about our training courses please call us on freephone 0800 779 7840 or email us at email@example.com