Throughout your sporting career there is pressure to perform to a high standard, cope with frequent challenges and live up to high expectations.
- Being mentally prepared, staying focused and not letting emotions detract your objectives are essential attributes to being a successful sports person. At times it is easy to forget that you have a life like everyone else and face the same challenges that ‘everyday’ people face.
- From childhood we are encouraged to achieve to a very high standard in the competitive world of sport, and throughout adulthood the expectations and demands can become greater.
Coaches, Trainers and Agents
- As a Coach/Trainer and Agent, you are expected to focus on the performance, physical well-being and training of an individual or team. However, there may be a time when you notice the emotional struggles of your sporting individual. You may feel that you are not equipped to help them sufficiently and would like to signpost them to professional help.
At Rivers Assist we recognise the challenges that individuals in the sporting world encounter and as such provide a unique service that promotes the well-being of adults and young people in sport.
Our services includes:
- Talking therapies
- Sports psychology
- Performance coaching
Our holistic approach will help:
- Build Confidence
- Manage Performance Anxiety
- Achieve Goals
- Self Belief
- Understand Behaviours that Impact Performance
- Overcome Fears of Failure and Success
- Develop Coping Strategies to Manage Stress and Anxiety
- Address Interpersonal Issues within Professional and Personal Relationships.
We have training workshops that support people in sport. Please take a look at our training workshops at
For more information please call us on freephone 0800 779 7840 or email us at email@example.com